FUL3DS Index du Forum

FUL3DS Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Vacant Windows: A Gay And Bisexual Romance Book Collect

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FUL3DS Index du Forum -> Communauté ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hugolhilla

Masculin Paris

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 17:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Vacant Windows: A Gay And Bisexual Romance Book Collect Répondre en citant

The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection
by Blythe Elder

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection

<h2>Get THREE hot threesome bisexual and gay short stories with a collection of 36 bonus romance stories inside!</h2> Deep Loving &#x2013;Gay Threesome MMM Bad Boy and Sports Romance For the past six months, I've been carrying on a torrid love affair, with a ripped, alpha male named Anthony. He's a hard-knuckled, tattooed, MMA fighter. He's the kind of top that all the bottoms dream of. But he's mine. He's all mine. But after a while, even the hottest love affairs cool off a bit. Things grow a bit stale. The disenchantment sets in. So what you do? Well, you go out in search of other experiences, new partners. And that's exactly what I did! And I ended up getting much more than I ever had expected. I ran into a Frenchman who must've spent a lot of time reading Marquis de Sade. He was into some really sadistic stuff. But let me tell you, we had lots of fun, dirty, smelly, sweaty, sexy fun. But as you might've guessed, my MMA fighting boyfriend wasn't really too keen on me spending time with this Frenchman. Too bad for him. But I've got a plan to bring us all together. Because that would be so much more fun than having arguments. Don't you think? Totally Bound &#x2013;Threesome Bisexual MMF Cops and Billionaire Romance Samantha Burke lands a job as billionaire Max Sutherland's assistant. It was something that she had been planning for over some time, since she planned not only to share his wealth with him, but her wildest fantasies. Max Sutherland is one of the city&#x2019;s most eligible bachelors and the man that every woman would like to have for herself, but Samantha soon realizes that she does not want him to herself alone. She wants to share him with his best friend and associate, Chris Smalling. She is invited over to his mansion and everything turns all heated up when she demands that Max get with Chris if he wants to have her at all. Max is hell bent on boning the sexy woman and he has to follow her orders to the letter, even though he is not used to taking orders. It turns out to be the most exciting moment for all three of them as they explore each other to the top. Total Discretion &#x2013;Threesome Bisexual MMF Billionaire and Biker Romance Mia and Shawn have been close friends for a long time. Shawn has a passion for biking while Mia just has a crush on him, but is not able to admit it. As chance has it, late one evening, Shawn runs across Ian Buckley, one of the local billionaires, and Ian has a puncture, but no idea how to fix it. Shawn helps Ian fix the tire and they become friends in the process. Ian has a crush on Shawn but knows that Shawn is in love with Mia. He invites them to take a cruise with him to his private island, making them sleep in the same room and the same bed, so that they can realize that they are in love. Heated scenes soon end up in a delicious threesome. WARNING: This book contains mature language and content intended for 18+ readers only!

The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection Blythe Elder
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection tablet access book sale value

The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection how to find book without register
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection download audio apple online thepiratebay
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection access review bookshop itunes free
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection free fb2
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book from htc online
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection sale book
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection discount for book
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book for ibooks
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection direct link download german android price
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection discount for book
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection original book
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book OneDrive
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book from htc online
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection ios read library pc thepiratebay
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book ipad free
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book DepositFiles
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection download english
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book read
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book french
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book without pay
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book read online
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book for mac
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection download from SaberCatHost pdf
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection download via torrent client
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book from lenovo free
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection read without register
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book Box
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection link online francais access book
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection offline get purchase mobile online
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book iCloud
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book from motorola read
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection free docx
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book 2shared
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection tablet access book sale value
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book download via Transmission
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book german
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection download via torrent client
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book download
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection download torrent isoHunt
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection tpb free torrent
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection download book from sony xperia
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection online touch offline macbook author
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection format txt pdf
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book 2shared
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection book for android
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection link online francais access book
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection store book
The Vacant Windows: A Gay and Bisexual Romance Book Collection download eng book

79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 17:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FUL3DS Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Graphiste Drunken Smashers : PSYluca
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com